Sunday, March 23, 2008

Megans home!!!!



So my best friend Megan was on her spring break this week and we spent every day together it was amazing!  It was so good to be back with the besties, Lauren, Vince, and Megan. Andreas spring break is this week...so we'll see here soon! <3
Oh and that picture is of Vince Megan and Lauren giving me there million dollar smiles : ) 

oh and btw Happy Easter!!! I hope you al are having an amazing day! It's so great to have a day to celebrate the resurrection of Christ! What a miracle!
Today I played the flute for a song the ward choir was singing. I was asked to do it a long time ago and of course I said yes, and a little later I had lost my copy of the music. PANICK ATTACK! HAHAHA luckily mom found it within dads millions of work papers.
But I was still  a nervous reck, last night I couldn't sleep because I hadn't practiced with the choir and ahh! But it went great! thank goodness its over! It was really fun though!

1 comment:

The Five that Jive said...

Good job Sarah!! I was supposed to play the flute with the primary choir when I was in young womens...and I couldn't do it...I was too nervous and I couldn't get the notes out. I think I have stage fright when playing the flute. So Kudos to you for having the courage!! Happy Easter!!
Lindsey
P.S. Big girl you are beautiful!~