Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay's birthday was on Saturday! YAY!!!! From the moment I met Lindsay I considered her an amazing friend! I never felt awkward or weird around her, she instantly fit perfectly into the family. I consider her to be a sister and best friend. She has always accepted me for just who I am. Lindsay is a GENIUS! She knows the answers to just about everything. She is so talented in so so so many ways! 
I'm so blessed to have lived near her for so long! I could always turn to her for advice, help, or just someone to talk to. She always seemed to understand what I was going through.  She's super fun and forever young! Lindsay is stunningly beautiful ALL THE TIME.  I love being around Lindsay because she knows how to make any situation fun! I love you Lindsay! I hope you had an AMAZING birthday!
OH and Lindsay is one of the VERY few that gladly accepts my hugs all the time! I've never given lindsay a hug and have her pull away or not want it. In fact she gives me hugs too! love love love it!

5 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Sarah, you are so sweet! I happen to remember a certain someone feeling sooo comfortable with another certain someone that this someone tooted in front of this other someone when they first met!!! Hahahaha...do you remember that? You were pretty young...at the cabin...tooting in front of Randy's girlfriend....hahaha. Anyway, you are so sweet...Lindsay is the best!!

Kimberly said...

You and Lindsay were probably meant to be sisters, huh? I don't know how Lindsey remembers these things...(from her comment above):)

The Whittle Clan said...

I remember that too. Too funny!

Lindsay is the best. That was so sweet of you to day those things.

Brett and Sarah said...

hahahahaha how did i know you were going to ring that up!!! haha and the only reason Lindsey remember is cuzz we were keeping her up at night laughing and what up and she was trying to sleep and Lindsay would just laugh and laugh...hahahah and remember when i threw the pants? omgness fun times!

RightHahn said...

Oooooh, Sarah....I blush!!! I don't feel deserving of such praise:) Thank you for being so nice...and for welcoming me into the family so willingly. I guess toots and flying pants are the way to closeness, yay?!?!

Thank you, thank you, thank you:) You're too sweet!