Friday, May 9, 2008

Sunday Traditions






As most of you know there a gorgeous temple in Rexburg Idaho. You can see the temple from anywhere in the city. It is so beautiful and a constant reminder of what I'm aiming for. Every Sunday we my roommates have decided to go and visit the temple. We dont go inside but sit outside, take pictures, etc. It's amazing! These girls in the pictures are my beautiful roomates. All except the girl in the gray dress with pink shoes she is evas friend from home that was visiting when we took these picts. My other roomate is anti-social, which explains why she isn't in them.
I'm so grateful to have a temple so close and always in site. It's a huge blessing in my life!
Last weekend I was able to see the majority of my family. It was an AMAZING weekend! I absolutely adore my family! I look up to all of my siblings and I love them so much! It was so great being able to see all of them.
I miss Livermore......alot, but i'm having fun up here! It snowed today.. : ( but hopefully it'll get warmer soon!

3 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Those are some beautiful pics!! The temple is gorgeous...I can't wait to see it in person. You look as lovely as ever...keep smiling! It was fun to see you last weekend!
Lindsey J

Kimberly said...

Sarah,

Thanks for the nice "Mother's Day" email! That was so thoughtful! You are the prettiest girl in those pictures with your roommates! I meant to tell you when we saw you last weekend, that I just Love your hair. You have got such a talent with making your hair look so pretty! I wish you could do mine everyday!
That is a neat tradition that you guys have of going to the temple. Of course it's so close how could you not.
Love, Kimberly

RightHahn said...

I still think it looks like you guys are attacking each other in that one picture. It kind of reminds me of Nacho Libre - after he gets his magical eagle powers:)

And...you do look fabulous. But what else is new?

Love you...

Lindsay